Saing Goodbye 2019
The Saying Goodbye Services 2019 - "Brief Lives - Remembered" are supporters of these special services to remember and acknowledge babies who have died however recently or long ago.
The Saying Goodbye services are the first set of commemorative Services that are for families who have suffered a miscarriage or have had a baby stillborn or who died soon after birth.
The services take place at Cathedrals and Minsters across the UK. Each of the services will follow a similar format, but each will have its own individuality.
The format includes music by the resident choir, gospel choirs or musicians, poetry and readings, multimedia presentations, personal messages, prayers, a message of hope and more. Each is structured in such a way as to allow you to come and take part, or you can simply sit and listen.
For further information see the Saying Goodbye website at: www.sayinggoodbye.org
Saying Goodbye Service Dates & Locations 2019
- 30th March 2019 @ 2.30pm - Exeter Cathedral, Exeter
- 11th May 2019 @ 10.30am- Winchester Cathedral, Winchester
- 2nd June 2019 @ 3.30pm - St Anne’s Cathedral, Belfast
- 6th June 2019 @ 3.00pm - Derby Cathedral
- 30th June 2019 @ 3.00pm - Sunderland Minster, Sunderland
- 13th July 2019 @ 3.00pm - Manchester Cathedral, Manchester
- 20th July 2019 @ 7.30pm - Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford
- 14th September 2019 @ 3.00pm - Malmesbury Abbey, Malmesbury
- 15th September 2019 @ 3.30pm - Wimborne Minster, Dorset
- 21st September 2019 @ 11.00 am - Glasgow Cathedral, Glasgow
- 22nd September 2019 @ 3.00pm - St Andrews Cathedral, Aberdeen
- 25th September 2019 @ 7.30pm - St Andrews Cathedral, Inverness
- 27th September 2019 @ 5.30pm - St Mary's Episcopal Cathedral, Edinburgh
- 12th October 2019 @ 2.30pm - Llandaff Cathedral, Cardiff
- 13th October 2019 @ 11am - Chelmsford Cathedral, Chelmsford
- 27th October 2019 @ 4.00pm - Bradford Cathedral, Yorkshire
- 13th November 2019 @ 6.30am -St Andrews Minster, Plymouth
- 17th November 2019 @ 6.30pm - Ely Cathedral, Ely
- 24th November 2019 @ 3.30pm - Methodist Central Hall, Westminster