Saying Goodbye 2018
The Saying Goodbye Services 2018- "Brief Lives - Remembered" are supporters of these special services to remember and acknowledge babies who have died however recently or long ago.
The Saying Goodbye services are the first set of commemorative Services that are for families who have suffered a miscarriage or have had a baby stillborn or who died soon after birth.
The services take place at Cathedrals and Minsters across the UK. Each of the services will follow a similar format, but each will have its own individuality.
The format includes music by the resident choir, gospel choirs or musicians, poetry and readings, multimedia presentations, personal messages, prayers, a message of hope and more. Each is structured in such a way as to allow you to come and take part, or you can simply sit and listen.
For further information see the Saying Goodbye website at: www.sayinggoodbye.org
Saying Goodbye Service Dates & Locations 2018
- 14th April 2017 @ 1.00pm - Exeter Cathedral, Exeter
- 22nd April 2018 @ 3pm - 3.00pm - Sunderland Minster, Sunderland
- 12th May 2018 @ 10.30am- Winchester Cathedral, Winchester
- 3rd June 2018 @ 3.30pm - St Anne’s Cathedral, Belfast
- 9th June 2018 @ 7.30pm - Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford
- 16th June 2018 @ 3.00pm - Derby Cathedral
- 14th July 2018 @ 2.30pm - Manchester Cathedral, Manchester
- 21st July 2018 @ 11am -Tewkesbury Abbey, Tewkesbury
- 8th September 2018 @ 3.30pm - Malmesbury Abbey, Malmesbury
- 8th September 2018 @ 3.00pm - Wimborne Minster, Dorset
- 22nd September 2018 @ 11.00 am - Glasgow Cathedral, Glasgow
- 26th September 2018 @ 7.30pm - St Andrews Cathedral, Inverness
- 14th October 2018 @ 1.30pm - Lincoln Cathedral, Lincoln
- 21st October 2018 @ 4.00pm - Bradford Cathedral, Yorkshire
- 27th October 2018 @ 2.30pm - Llandaff Cathedral, Cardiff
- 18th November 2018 @ 6.30pm - Ely Cathedral, Ely
- 25th November 2018 @ 3.30pm - Methodist Central Hall, Westminster